2011 Stitching progress

Monday, May 7, 2007

A new blog

Well, I felt I should start blogging in English as well... I have been writing a blog in Hungarian for a while, but I am starting to meet people from all over the world, and I would like to have a blog that I can recommend to them as well.
This one will be about stitching.
Yesterday I started to operate kind of a rotation. As I am participating in quite a few RRs, I must dedicate at least three nights for them, on Tuesdays I am working on the SAL project we have just started with some Hungarian stitchers, and on the other nights I am trying to work on my WIPs.
Yesterday was a combined day, so I worked on a WIP and an RR as well:
This one is part of a Round Robin, the theme is fairies, and this is Buttercup fairy from DMC.

This is a WIP, Bent Creek's April glooms. This is stitched on Zweigart Fein Floba, using DMC floss.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Welcome to the blogging world Rita! Glad you decided to join us. :)

Rita said...

OH thanks!
I have been blogging for a while, only in Hungarian. But as I am beginning to know these lovely English-speaking bloggers, I thought that I should write an English one too...