2011 Stitching progress

Monday, May 21, 2007

Some update

With the busy season here I had very limited spare time, which I tried to spend stitching rather than blogging, but I did stick to my rotation. However, my progress piccies are related to RRs I am participating is.
First, a Flower Fairy is born:
This one is for a dear lady (or rather her daughter now) who passed away far too early last summer, leaving a 2 year old baby behind. Finishing her RRs is quite heavy, but we decided we would do it, and sticked with it.
The fabric is a very high count, about 35-40, and is stitched 1 ply over 2.



And, I have started my part of the new RR, in which my theme will be autumn.
I am through halfway already:
This one is stitched on Zweigart Fein Floba, with DMC and Gentle Art threads.







And finally, my beautiful hand-dyed fabrics have arrived from Carol:
I am really happy with them, I can sit and watch them all day long, thinking about what should go on them!

No comments: