2011 Stitching progress

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

it was a long time

That I did not post, but I was overwhelmed with work.
As I want to go stitching right now, I can only share some progress piccies:
The may house from the needleworker SAL - I could not finish it, and today I am starting the JUne one - hope to have more succes on finishing that one!







The first half motiv of the Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler which I am doing as a SAL on Sundays - on a homespun linen (about 100 yrs old) over one wiht DMC 902.






Extract for JJ Birthday Flowers - RR.










My part of the new free style RR with an autumnal theme. The fabric is fein floba from Zweigart, the desing is Autumn Thanks from SABF, with the recommended floss.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

All of your projects are lovely!