Több helyen is láttam ezt a játékot, és tetszik :)
I've seen this "game" several blogs and I really like it!
A lényeg / the rules:
1. Gyűjts össze 15, számodra kedves filmet. / Pick 15 of your favourite movies or tv series.
2. Keress mindegyikhez egy idézetet az IMDB oldalon. / Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Tedd közzé az idézeteket, hogy mások találgassanak. / Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Ne használd a Google-t, csak az IMDB-t! / No googling! Just use IMDB!
5. Ha valaki helyesen tippel, írd a film címét és a tippelő nevét az idézet mellé. / Strike it out when someone guesses coorrectly and put who guessed it and the title of the movie.
Szerintem lesz benne könnyű is!
Maybe there are some easy quote!
- For a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife. Pride and Prejudice / Büszkeség és Balítélet - Éva
- We are the best kept secret in the galaxy. We monitor, licence and police all alien activity on the Earth. We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret, we exsist in shadow. Men in Black - Éva
- Okay, okay, no disrespect. What should I call her? "Monogamously challenged"?
- I don't know what it is but there's something that goes on between women. You men know that because it's the same for you. I'm not saying one sex is better then the other. I'm just saying, like speaks to like. Love or whatever doesn't always keep. So you found out what does, if you're lucky.
- Sure hope the old man got that tractor beam out of commission, or this is gonna be a real short trip. Okay, hit it!
- Standard operating procedure. Boys with toys.
- This is an elegant crime, done by an elegant person. It's not about the money.
- I am not... I am not angry with you. Do you understand? Good. Of course we wish you to be a good king. But first you must pass as Louis, and Louis is cold and cruel. The eyes of this King say that he cares for nothing at all but himself. You eyes ask too much. You shouldn't care about... about me... you shouldn't care... Vasálarcos / The man in the Iron Mask - Éva
- There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
- Thank you, Daniel, that is very good to know. But if staying here means working within
10 yardsof you, frankly, I'd rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein's arse. Bridget Jones' Diary - Éva
- My name's Samantha and I'm a loveaholic. Sex and the City - Éva
- Ah, a rash, call a dermatologist. If it's wet, keep it dry. If it's dry, keep it wet. If it's not supposed to be there, cut it off. I never could remember all that.
- Let us have pirates, clowns, and a happy ending, or we shall send you back to Stratford to your wife!
- But wouldn't it be great if number one this Christmas wasn't some smug teenager but an old ex-heroin addict searching for a comeback at any price? All those young popsters come Christmas Day, they'll be stretched out naked with a cute bird balancing on their balls and I'll be stuck in some dingy flat with me manager, Joe, ugliest man in the world, fucking miserable because our fucking gamble didn't pay off. So if you believe in Father Christmas, children, like your Uncle Billy does, buy my festering turd of a record. And particularly enjoy the incredible crassness of the moment when we try to squeeze an extra syllable into the fourth line. Love Actually - Éva
- O Captain, my Captain. Who knows where that comes from? Anybody? Not a clue? It's from a poem by Walt Whitman about Mr. Abraham Lincoln. Now in this class you can either call me Mr. Keating, or if you're slightly more daring, O Captain my Captain. Dead Poets' Society - Éva